Monday, December 12, 2011

Salon Notes: Final Exam Review

As I created this blog post, I thought back on all the different assignments and blog posts we had written. It made me realize that even though this class has been difficult, we have all learned a lot about the history and transmission of knowledge as defined by different institutions in power. I think we have also learned a lot about ourselves: how fast we can whip out a blog post, how we work with others, and how (through self-directed learning) we can make any topic interesting and relevant to ourselves. Most importantly, we've learned 
IT IS ALL ABOUT THE PROCESS.


My review wouldn't fit into one table, I split it up into tables by each unit. Hopefully this will prepare me for the final tomorrow.






No comments:

Post a Comment